This year's Junior Club Championship will be held on Wednesday, August 8th, 2018, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. The entry fee is $20, and includes Barbecue Lunch & Prizes.
Juniors of any ability are encouraged to sign up for this event. There are prizes for all participants as this is the first junior tournament for many of our participants. The event will conclude with a barbecue and awards to be held at the clubhouse.
The following is a playing schedule for the day:
- Junior Boys 14+ (18 Holes – White Tees) Must still be in high school
- Junior Girls 15+ (18 Holes – Red Tees) Must still be in high school
- Junior Boys 9-13 (9 Holes – TBD)
- Junior Girls 10-14 (9 Holes – TBD)
- Junior Boys 5-8 (6 Holes – TBD)
- Junior Girls 5-9 (6 Holes – TBD)
The overall junior club champion (boy and girl) will have their names put on a new plaque to be displayed in the clubhouse. Must play 18 holes to qualify (may move up in age group if warranted).
Juniors may play up in age group if approved by the Head Golf Professional.
(Participants must be a member or junior member of the club to participate in the tournament!)
The following registration form can be downloaded and returned to the Golf Shop with payment to register: