This year's Junior Club Championship will be held on Wednesday, August 10th, 2016, from 9AM to 1PM. The entry fee is $20, and includes Lunch & Prizes.
Juniors of any ability are encouraged to sign up for this event. There are prizes for all participants as this is the first junior tournament for many of our participants. The event will conclude with a barbecue and awards luncheon to be held at the clubhouse.
The following is a playing schedule for the day:
- Junior Boys 14+ (18 Holes – White Tees)
- Junior Girls 15+ (18 Holes – Red Tees)
- Junior Boys 9-13 (9 Holes – Red Tees)
- Junior Girls 9-14 (6 Holes – Red Tees)
- Junior Boys 5-8 (4 Holes – Red Tees)
- Junior Girls 5-8 (4 Holes – 250 Yard Marker)
Juniors may play up in age group if approved by the Head Golf Professional.
Participants must be a member or junior member of the club to participate in the tournament.
The following registration form can be downloaded and returned to the Golf Shop with payment to register:
Junior Club Championship Interactive