Competition Golf is a program designed for the junior golfer who has shown an interest to compete at golf in High School or beyond.
Ages 12-18 (under age 12 requires prior approval from golf professional)
- June 3rd – July 29th
- Wednesdays from 12:00pm to 2:30pm
Areas of Instruction:
- Mental Aspects of the Game
- Course Management
- Advanced Shot-Making Short Game Techniques Video Analysis of Golf Swing Golf Competitions & Playing
- Fitness Training & Exercise
- On-Course Playing Lessons
Below is a schedule for some of the 2015 junior golf tournaments in the state. Players will be expected to register and play in a minimum of 2 of sanctioned events during the summer. Transportation will be discussed and may be provided.